Friday, February 24, 2012

Dear Caseworker:

  Dear Caseworker,
I fled the Amos because first of all when I woke up Todd had said, that the pencil had made it all the way up to R in my nose. I got really mad at him and I slapped him a cross the face. Then he took of his robe and started hitting and kicking me. Mrs. Amos was like Todd are you all right and he started coughing and breathing hard. They said that they were going to lock me in a shed where there was blood on the ground. They even went through my suitcase looking at my stuff. When they were taking me out to the shed I saw a shotgun on the table and my suitcase on the ground. They said that they were keeping me in there for the night and they locked me in there. I wanted to get back at him because he was such a bully to me for beating me up and he wasn't the one getting in trouble. That's why the are so mean.
Sincerely,
Bud Caldwell ( Not Buddy)!    

No comments:

Post a Comment