Friday, March 2, 2012

Prized Possessions

One of my prized possessions is my blanket because I have had it ever sense I was a baby and I have been using it sense I got it and I got it from my grandma and grandpa so when they die I have something to remember them.
 Another one is a picture of my whole family because when I go to college I will have something to remind me of them and if I move somewhere else I can know that they won't think I forgot about them.
My next one is my Ipod touch because if I ever get lost I usually have it with me so I can play games and listen to music and I can go to where I can get wi-fi and I can go on the internet.
My last one is my baseball cards because when I get older and they retire there baseball cards will be lots of money so if I am poor I can sell my cards and be rich and get nice things.

No comments:

Post a Comment