Monday, February 13, 2012

When I Grow Up


When I grow up, I want to be a meteorologist  because I want to know how the weather works. I could maybe chase tornadoes and take pictures of them. It would be cool to be on TV.  I could be on a Nation Weather Station and get lots of money and I could get to put out serve warnings for bad storms. That’s why I want to be a meteorologist.
I would also like to be a NBA basketball player. I want to have that job because I could play on some of the really good teams like the Heat, Lakers, and Celtics. I have also wanted to be better then Michele Jordon. Ever since I was little I wanted to be a ball player because I could get a lot of money. I could be the most famous person in the world. These are the reasons I want to be a NBA basketball player.
Finally, I would like to be an architect for designing jerseys. I have always wanted to design the best jerseys. I wanted to design a jersey for the best teams in all sports. I’d like to make a jersey because I think it would be cool to design a jersey. It would be cool to see your jersey being made for a team. That’s why I want to be an architect.

Nicholas Haberl
2-13-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment