Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Winter Break

My winter break on the first day of winter break I and my sisters went over to my grandma's to put up her Christmas tree and her holiday decorations. On Christmas eve we went over to my Grandma's and Grandpa's for Christmas first we had a big feast with ham, rolls, and stuffing. Than we opened lots of
gifts. I got legos, remote controlled helicopter, and a hang over the door basketball hoop. We went home after that to see if Santa came and he did so we opened more gifts. I got more legos and NBA 2k 12 for wii and a another helicopter. So for the past three days I have been playing NBA 2k 12 for wii. On Thursday and Friday we had Basketball practice. Then yesterday my Grandma had her hip replaced so she is in the hospital for like a week so last night me and my mom went to go see her in the hospital.      

No comments:

Post a Comment